| 2 comments ]

As I write this post, I have only 19 days, 2 hours and 1 minute left until the end of my MAFE. As I look around the house (my office specifically), panic is staring to set in. This is one my #1 goal right now. I really don't want to let go. This is important to me. I'm letting a lot ride on this. Like, if I fail at this then there's no hope for getting the rest of my life in order. And, there's a preset garage sale date at the end. Which means that if I don't clean it out, it just ain't goin' (and THAT is NOT. GOING. TO. HAPPEN.).

I know, 19 days seems like a lot of time, but it's really not. Not when you have 7 rooms and closets LEFT to completely go through, declutter and reorganize. In addition to 3 businesses. And 4 animals. And a 7 month old. I definitely haven't gotten as far along as I wanted. (I'm blaming that on my husband being gone on a business trip from a Tuesday through the following Monday and my total nervous breakdown in there somewhere).

Anyway...back on it.

Today? The kitchen and kitchen pantry.
I mean, when was the last time I used that espresso machine, anyway?!? (Hellllooo? The 1990s called and they want their espresso machine back!).

If you're lucky, SOME DAY I might post the before and after decluttering pictures for you. It will make you feel REALLY REALLY good about yourself. And who doesn't want to feel better about themself by making fun of other people?

EXACTLY.

2 comments

Danko Ramone said... @ 12:42 PM

I'd really love to see the before and after pics, it sounds like your house may be one of the few that's even more cluttered than mine.

WritRams said... @ 12:58 PM

@Danko Ramone : I mean, do you REALLY need yet another reason to poke fun at me?!?

Post a Comment