| 3 comments ]

One word: CORNUTS

(Seriously, it really is one word)
(And, I know you're itching to find out more about Cornuts. So, go ahead.)


Phone conversation to hubby:
ME: Don't you wish we had some Cornuts?!?
Hubby: Uh...hmm...uh...
ME: WELL! DON'T YOU?!?! DON'T YOU WISH WE HAD SOME CORNUTS?!?
Hubby: Uh..yeah?
ME: HOW WEIRD! ME TOO!
*silence*
ME: Uh..you there?
Hubby: Yeah, I was just wondering if it was possible to have married someone goofier than you.
ME: OK. Bye.


Hubby shows up to the bookstore minutes later not only with Cornuts, but also with a white cherry icy! WHAT A PEACH (or a nut)!


ME: *giddy with excitement* Do you want to stay and play with me?
ME: I mean, we can eat Cornuts and drink Icies and pretend we are, you know, on the Riviera or something.
Hubby: *concerned look on his face* Uh...sure...
ME: WEEEEEEEEEE!
ME: *holding up the bag of Cornuts* Cornuts. There is no substitute.
Hubby: Uh...OK.


(Sometimes I get bored of doing "book stuff" at the bookstore, OK!? Get off my back...)

(And, seriously damnit, it is a CORN or a freakin' NUT!??!)

3 comments

XUP said... @ 12:22 PM

It's corn puffed up to nut status. Kind of like people who act nutty, which doesn't make them nuts, but when they enjoy recounting their nuttiness automatically get puffed up to full nut status.

WritRams said... @ 12:52 PM

Hmmm...so, what are you trying to say?!?

Michelle said... @ 9:03 AM

I don't get cornuts. I don't think I've ever had one though.

BUT!!!! White cherry icies are the BEST!!! I'm going to have to drive across town to Target just to get one now. Thanks.
;-)

Post a Comment