| 0 comments ]

Scary, red-neck old man (SRNOM): Hi Hon.
ME: *sigh* (PET PEEVE: old men who call me HON).
Hi. Let me know if there's anything I can help you find.
SRNOM: Do you have a bathroom?
ME: Oh...actually that backroom area is closed right now for inventory updates and the bathroom is back there. Sorry.
SRNOM: That's OK. I'll just go piss out back somewhere.
Stupid Woman with Him (SWWH): *giggles* You're SO FUNNY!

ME: Horrified as I watch the man leave, go around to the back of my store and then return a couple of minutes later.
ME: In shock as I watch him come back and continue to touch my books.
ME: Disinfects area with LYSOL after they leave. (It is 99.9% effective in killing all bacteria, you know).

NOTE: When the SWWH checked out, she had SOMETHING HANGING FROM HER RIGHT NOSTRIL.
A half a roll of paper towel??
A scabbed over melanoma?!?
Something more disgusting?!?
I was trying so hard not to STARE.

And first prize for Winning Customers of the Day (maybe the week) goes to...
Anyone? Anyone know the answer?

0 comments

Post a Comment