| 0 comments ]

Tuesday, April 5, 2010


OK, we're really not, but it's been an interesting past 24 hours of press for the Wilson household.

First, my darling two-year-old daughter was pictured in the paper with the Easter Bunny at the marshmallow drop. (If she looks all sweaty, it's because she had to stalk the Easter Bunny a half-mile and then throw-down some one year olds to get to him all while trying to keep her bunny ears straight.)

And then Dawn featured our 'tie-dyed' Easter eggs on her fabulous PartyBluPrints entertaining ideas blog.

Then, I was quoted in a *controversial* mommy blog article in the Detroit Free Press called (SURPRISE!) World of sex, lies and mommy blogs, which then led to a nicely balanced follow-up interview and blog post with Melissa Ford over at BlogHer.

(I'll SO being doing a post about the whole mommy-blogging-hater-thing later, but first I probably need to ignore my child and then eat some more ice cream while watching DWTS...)

Anyway, like I said, we're kind of a big deal.

In our own minds.

(And in case you didn't know, the 'I'm kind of a big deal' is really a movie quote.)
(And now you do know.)

0 comments

Post a Comment