| 0 comments ]

Monday, April 12, 2010

There's nothing like a sunny, 60-plus degree day at the park to make me realize how lucky I am.

1. I'm grateful for the flexibility in a WAHM schedule where I can take day time to spend doing fun things with the munchkin, and

2. I'm especially grateful for the blessing of another wonderful daughter added to our family.

As we're sitting at the park on a long, bench swing, I tried to hold my toddler's hand. Sad that she pulled away I said, "I would like to hold hands. Some day very soon you won't think it's cool to hang out with me, and even worse, you probably won't even like me very much."

To which she replied in a perfect two year old retort?

"Hahahahaha! I know, mommy, I know..."

And she proceeded to scoot all the way to the end of the swing.

And so it begins...

0 comments

Post a Comment