The following are things I felt compelled to discuss with my husband in a stream of consciousness at 3 a.m. this morning:
- "Do you think those people on the Martha Stewart show yesterday who received colored dice as their audience gift were thinking, 'I KNEW we should've gone to Oprah!'"
- "Don't you wish we had blueberry pancakes?"
- "We haven't even taken a parenting class! And, I'm SURE it's the key to all success!"
- "Did you know that we have to pick a pediatrician BEFORE we give birth and NO moms in town are happy with theirs?!?"
- "Do you think it's snowing outside?"
- "What IS [Ninja Cocaine Kitty] doing out there?!?"
"What do you think they really put in that Mystic Pizza anyway?!?"